Key industry insights and findings from the report:
- In 2021, the software segment led the industry due to the use of software to streamline workflows and provide better patient care and safety.
- In 2021, the population health management (PHM) solutions segment accounted for the maximum share due to growing demand as these solutions help reduce healthcare costs and hospital readmissions.
- In 2021, web and cloud-based segment dominated the global industry owing to better availability and cost-effectiveness of services offered by web-based and cloud-based solutions.
- In 2021, the healthcare provider segment held the largest share of revenue owing to the growing adoption of responsible care solutions to provide better healthcare services to patients at reduced costs.
North Americaled the global industry in 2021 owing to higher adoption of digital solutions and automation in healthcare facilities.
- The growing number of initiatives undertaken by major players is expected to drive the growth of the region over the coming years.
Read the full 100-page market research report for more insights, “Responsible Healthcare Solutions Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Component (Software, Services), By End User (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers), By Solution (PHM, RCM), By Delivery Mode and Forecast By Segment, 2022 – 2030″, published by
Responsible care solutions market growth and trends
For example, according to an article by
Through this venture, they will provide value-based care in rural areas
It helped Medicare save
Responsible care solutions market segmentation
Responsible Care Solutions Market – Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2030)
Responsible Care Solutions Market – Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2030)
Electronic health/Medical Records
- Healthcare Analytics
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Solutions
- Patient Engagement Solutions
- Population Health Management (PHM) Solutions
- Claims management solutions
- Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE)
Responsible Care Solutions Market – Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2030)
- Web and cloud based
- On the site
Responsible Care Solutions Market – End-User Perspectives (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2030)
- health care providers
- Health Care Payers
Responsible Care Solutions Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2030)
North America Europe Germany UK France Italy Spain Russia Asia Pacific Japan China India Australia Singapore Latin America
South Africa Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates
List of Responsible Care Solutions Market Key Players
- IBM Corp.
UnitedHealth Group Aetna, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Epic Systems Corp.
- McKesson Corp.
Zeomega Inc. Verisk Health, Inc. Eclinicalworks, LLC
Discover other related studies published by
WEWorkplace Stress Management Market – The WEThe Workplace Stress Management Market Size is Expected to Reach $3.6 billionby 2030, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.26% from 2022 to 2030. Factors such as high prevalence of depression and anxiety in the workplace, increasing workforce in country and rising cost of mental illness propel growth. . According to US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention( CDC), employers in the country bear a loss of approximately $225 billionannually due to absenteeism alone. Expenditure on workplace wellness services is increasing due to growing awareness of its benefits in maintaining employee health and reducing loss due to absenteeism.
- dental simulator market – The global dental simulators market size is expected to reach
$699.5 millionby 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.The industry is projected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 9.44% from 2022 to 2030. Growing demand for simulation technologies in education and training is one of the major factors increasing the growth of the industry. Additionally, growing awareness in developing countries of dental simulators for better treatment outcomes and training applications is also driving the growth. To curb the spread of COVID-19 infection, governments in various countries have declared complete shutdowns and travel restrictions, effectively ending the majority of dental procedures and dental teaching practices. The effect of the pandemic on the delivery of restorative dentistry courses and other practical courses has been enormous.
- On-demand wellness software market – The global on-demand wellness software market size is expected to reach
$808.8 millionby 2030, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2022 to 2030. The wellness industry is growing rapidly due to increased demand for home wellness and beauty services and media influence social. Vendors are turning to the digital platform and offering personalized services to their customers to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accountable-care-solutions-market-size-worth-49-3-billion-by-2030-grand-view-research-inc-301656823 . html
#Responsible #care #solutions #market #size #worth #billion #Grand #View #Research